If you are new to PowerLab Research Groups, check out the following to do list:
- You should register to mail list. In this way, you can be well informed about the news related to seminars, workshops via e-mail.
- You should get a Glip account.
- You should get a Trello account for team scheduling.
- You should install Mendeley on your computers so that you can synchronize papers between devices.
- You can use GitHub to develop your projects.
Also, check out this page for more detailed and useful tips.